We’re less than one week away from our event. Thank you for expressing interest in volunteering for the two-day SoCal VegFest. We are very excited to bring this event to Orange County and need the help of great volunteers like you to make this event a success.
Specific shifts now are available for sign up. We will be giving these shifts out on a first-come, first-serve basis so we highly encourage you to sign up today so that you get the time and role you desire. Should you have any questions about shifts or how to sign up please reply to this email.
Shift registration instructions:
1. Register for an account at Yourvolunteer.org.
2. Log in and you will see the main page.
3. From the top menu select Shifts >> Shifts by Calendar and then select either Saturday and/or Sunday.
4. Select the time of the assignment you would like to register and add it to your account. Position descriptions are available once you hit Select. You will then confirm your shift.
Note: You will instantly be able to see the shift you signed up for, conflicts with other shifts and other shifts that fit your schedule.
Each volunteer will receive one event t-shirt and a $5 food voucher for each four hour shift that you volunteer. (You can sign up for more than one.)
Want to help now?
There are two things you can do to help out the SoCal Vegfest right now. Both from your own home!
1. We still need more volunteers. Feel free to forward this message or post the volunteer link to let others know about this volunteer opportunity.
2. Share SoCal Vegfest event information on social media. You can help create awareness for the event simply by liking, commenting or sharing our post on social media. While this is VERY easy, you can have a major impact by increasing the awareness of the event.
If you have any questions or need more information please let us know. We look forward to meeting you very soon and hosting a great event together for our community.
SoCal VegFest Volunteer Coordinators