Cool Foods is committed to bringing our community a greater choice of plant based foods with the idea that these foods are better for us and the planet. They currently have two products available to the public– Cool Cups and Vegi Bacon/ Veggie Bacon Bits & Dips. Vegi Bacon/ Veggie Bacon is soy free and is made from air- dried, nutrient- rich pinto beans. They will be an exhibitor at SoCal VegFest so be sure to stop by and say hello!
- Cool Foods— a new division of Cool Cups LLC— is committed to bringing our community a greater choice of plant based foods with the idea that these foods are better for us and the planet. We currently have two products available to the public– Cool Cups and Vegi Bacon/ Veggie Bacon Bits & Dips. Vegi Bacon/ Veggie Bacon is soy free and is made from air- dried, nutrient- rich pinto beans.
- Founder Tom Mosk initially developed the Cool Cups product when he realized that gelatin was made of animal byproducts. He couldn’t find any gelatin free “jellos” so he decided to create a plant-based version. Cool Foods was recently launched to offer shelf-stable, meatless alternatives that are nutritional and also help save farm animals from slaughter. With a strong emphasis on sustainability, Cool Foods hopes to inspire families to be more eco- efficient by making healthier food choices.
- For over five years, we have been proud to bring families our delicious, refreshing Cool Cups, the #1 selling All Natural gelatin-free snack in the United States. A perfect alternative to standard commercial gelatin, Cool Cups are made from sustainable seaweed and have no animal byproducts. Our Black Cherry, Orange, and Peach Mango Cool Cups are Non GMO, gluten free, and have no artificial ingredients. Now our Vegi Bacon/ Veggie Bacon is gaining momentum and quickly becoming a favorite among foodies.
- We believe plant-based products are the best way to protect animals, human health, and the environment. Every time someone purchases a plant-based product, they are helping to create a world that is healthier and less cruel. Bacon is one of the most popular food items— especially in America—and we wanted to create a delicious, healthy, meatless alternative to this standard food item.
- Many people assume that vegan food is tasteless and lacks protein, but the reality is that there are lots of incredibly delicious plant-based foods that are rich in protein and other nutrients. Certain vegetables and other non-animal foods are great sources of protein.
- People should attend SoCal VegFest to be part of an amazing community dedicated to health, wellness, and non-cruelty. It will give you an opportunity to discover the variety of plant based foods that are available and taste new products.
Social Media @coolfoodsnews