– What is it that your company does? INVO is focused in bottling the highest quality coconut water possible, without altering its original flavor by heat pasteurizing or freezing it. Through the use of HPP (high-pressure) instead of heat to kill harmful particles, we bring you as close as possible to drinking straight from the coconut. That’s why we call ourselves “The True Freshly-Cracked Coconut Water Experience”!
– Why are you supporting SoCal VegFest? We love the idea of living a more healthy, environmentally friendly, and compassionate life. Not only are our products all-natural and healthful, but we want to be in touch with our local communities and help promote a positive lifestyle.
– Why is it important to live a healthy/cruelty free lifestyle? We believe in leading by example. We hope that we can be a positive influence on others not only through our products, but also through our partners and causes we support.
– What is your favorite vegan item – food or product item? Other than our coconut water, we’ve recently been craving hummus and baba ganoush recently.
– What are you most looking forward to about SoCal VegFest? Meeting new people!
– What is the future of (your product)? We want to continue expanding within the US and introduce our coconut water and coconut water drinks to the entire world!
– How does your company / product work to better the planet? We employ sustainable farming practices in our groves and also reduce waste by utilizing all parts of our coconuts.
Company description: INVO is 100% coconut water that is never heated & never frozen. Because we bring you as close as possible to drinking straight from the coconut, we consider ourselves “The True Freshly-Cracked Coconut Water Experience.” Our name is even a playful version of a Spanish expression: “En Version Original” –> In Version Original –> INVO!