Simone Reyes is an avid animal rights activist, vegan and animal rescuer. She has worked tirelessly for animal causes and has shed her clothes for PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals)’s “Rather Go Naked” demonstrations as well as participated in countless other protests. She will be speaking at #SoCalVegFest on ‘Why Being Vegan Is Not Enough'.
1. What is the topic of your talk at SoCal Vegfest?
Why Being Vegan Is Not Enough
2. Please tell us what is your name and how long have you been vegan?
Simone Reyes, 25 years
3. Why did you become vegan?
4. What is your favorite plant based food?
5. What are you most looking forward to at SoCal Vegfest?
Enlisting new activists
6. Why should people come to SoCal Vegfest?
To dedicate themselves to the vegan lifestyle
7. Anything else you would like to add?