Laura Robinson Oatman is the author of #1 Amazon bestseller Whole Earth Diet, the founder of Whole Earth Wellness, a plant-based nutritionist, holistic wellness guru, speaker, and warrior for world peace.
She educates, supports, and empowers individuals toward a sustainable, holistically healthy life founded upon a compassionate vegan diet.
She offers one-to-one coaching, motivational speaking, group programs, and wellness retreats worldwide. Her new membership program, The Well, allows her to provide a lifelong commitment to her Whole Earth Wellness vegan wellness warriors, to both help them sustain and maintain their diet and lifestyle, and provide a virtual community where they feel safe, loved and at home.
• a Certified Holistic Health Coach from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition in New York
• a Certified Ayurvedic Educator from the California College of Ayurveda
• a Certified Plant-Based Nutritionist from eCornell
• an Educational Alliance Partner with the Physician’s Committee for Responsible Medicine in Washington, D.C.
• (oh, and a LEED-certified licensed architect in the state of California)
She lives in Newport Beach, CA, with her architect husband Homer Oatman, her 2 rescue dogs, an ancient cat, a leopard tortoise. Her biggest joys are her 4 adult sons, 1 daughter and 2 daughter-in-laws that return home for the holidays, and looks forward one day to become the best vegan granny ever!
10:15am – 10:30am: Main Stage
Laura Robinson Oatman (Health Expert) “Peace Begins On Your Plate”