Where do I buy tickets? What kind of tickets are available?
Please visit here
to buy the tickets.
We do have online special (50% off of General Admission tickets): $5 per day! At the door is $10 per day.
FREE for kids under 12, big kids over 65, military/veterans (IDs required) + handicaps.
What time does the event start?
The event starts at 11AM on Sat Oct 28th and Sun Oct 29th. Be sure to arrive early for parking and enjoy your day as vendors tend to sell out toward the of the day.
I bought a VIP Weekend Pass, where do I pick up my gift bag?
Once upon entry, you can pick it up at the Info Booth!
How do I pay vendors?
They will accept either cash and/or credit. There will also be ATM machines will be available on site. Do bring cash. Not all vendors accept credit cards.
Is the venue handicap accessible?
The venue is accessible to patrons who use wheelchairs! We would be happy to answer questions about access. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at the Info booth near the check-in gate on event days.
Are dogs allowed at the event?
As much as we love our furry friends, pets or other animals are NOT
permitted due to health department regulations throughout the venue, with the exception of service animals.
How do I get there?
- You can park at the OC Fair & Event Center for General Admission $8 per day. There’s free parking at the Orange Coast College (directly across the street).
- Grab Uber or Lyft with your friends.
Via Bus: go to here
and plan your trip!
Via Bike: there’s bike racks available onsite!
What should I bring?
What happens if it rains?
- Bring a hat, sunscreen, picnic blanket, comfy shoes, camera, cell phones, small backpacks,
- Shopping bags for goodies from various vendors
- Please don’t bring: any food from animals, cigarettes, vapers, cigars; coolers; instruments, knives/weapons, fireworks/explosives, and drugs
Is the Festival all ages?
- It’s a rain or shine event! We have both indoor / outdoor spaces.
I didn’t get my tickets. What should I do?
If you ordered tickets and have not received them via email, login to the ticket page and they will be there. If any other trouble, please click here
to submit your question.
I want to volunteer! Who should I contact?
We LOVE volunteers! Please contact Hartaj@socalvegfest.org
for more info. Don't forget to sign up to help here
Does your festival accept re-entries?
Yes just ask for a re-entry stamp at the information booth.